We are a collaborative of business and community leaders dedicated to securing and enhancing the economic vitality of eastern Connecticut.
With a regional chamber, you’re part of something bigger.
Provides resources for expansion of programs and pilot programs that benefit local children and families.
Strength in Numbers
We bring regional concerns to the attention of state and national government, and to the media.
Committees & Divisions
Our standing councils support interests of our business community through focused initiatives.
We work closely with other prominent regional organizations in order to support our local economy.
The report covers the Chamber’s operations, accomplishments and activities throughout the year.
Our members can network and cultivate new business relationships around the region.
The Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut:
- Creates forward-thinking regional coalitions
- Builds a positive business climate to meet current and future needs of our members
- Supports balanced economic development and growth
- Actively works to strengthen our region as a great place to live, work and play
We are a collaborative of business and community leaders dedicated to securing and enhancing the economic vitality of eastern Connecticut. Our priorities are:
- Creating Value for our Membership and our Region
- Providing forums for business networking, leadership development and working on issues of concern of our local councils
- Providing opportunities for our members to showcase their products, services and accomplishments
- Advancing the success of small business through educational programs
- Working to reduce the costs of doing business in Connecticut
- Building and Promoting a Strong and Sustainable Regional Economy
- Creating regional awareness locally, statewide and nationally
- Acting as “the voice of business” for our region in Connecticut government
- Advocating for membership diversity and opportunities for their growth and development
- Actively working to enhance our region’s hospitality and support for our military personnel and their families
- Promoting our region’s value and virtues as a great place to live, work and play
President and CEO
Programs and Event Manager
Web and Graphic Designer
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Business Services Representative
Board of Directors 2015
Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
Suisman Shapiro Attorneys at Law
Levine Insurance Group
Chelsea Groton Bank
Brown Jacobsen P.C.
Thomas “Tony” Sheridan
Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT
Al Ayers, General Dynamics Electric Boat
Stephen Coan, Mystic Aquarium
Edward DeMuzzio, CCi Computer Works
Abby Dolliver, Norwich Public Schools
Gary Farrugia, The Day Publishing Company
John Lombardi, Lombardi Gravel & Excavation
Stanley Mickus, Cross Sound Ferry
Meagan Seacor, Wireless Zone
William Stanley, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
James Sullivan, Connecticut Municipal Electric Energy Cooperative
Steve White, Mystic Seaport